25 April 2021

Priming work W/E 24th April 2021

 So, its getting petty exciting right now, as were are now at the point of the main body tub priming point, the main works have been done on the setup of the body and I've just received the latest images of the sheeting up protection of the car before priming took place, last I saw of the car, it was next to the spray booth with the body tub of the ex 'The Saint' Marcos famously driven by Roger Moore in one of the episodes which was a surprise as last I saw of it it was in storage at MHS.

So below are some of the photos of the priming stage. 









I can't believe how good it feels to get to this stage, It has been nearly 11 years since I bought the car and it seems like to get the bodywork sorted has been a painstaking time of both no activity, to the last 7 months where I've restarted everything again, thrown the kitchen sink at it and gone full steam ahead! 







The progress is looking great and I can't wait for the next set of pics over the next couple of weeks showing the final colour and the re-setting of the doors bonnet and bootlid before we press on with the internal and external fitments. 

Hope you enjoyed this mainly illustrative posting, I will be back with more updates very soon. 

Gazza


No comments:

Post a Comment