22 June 2011

21-06-2011 Build file Acquisition.

Hello! Well this week I bt the bullet and decided to splash out the sum of 20 of our earth pounds on the Marcos Build file associated with my car.

The details answer a fair few questions and confirm other more obvious details that my car used to be Mid-chrome yellow at the time of build & purchase. The axle that seems to be different to other V6's is in fact from a cortina as opposed to the Capri 'Atlas' axle or similar that were normally mounted to the majority I have seen that this one happens to be a 3.77 ratio axle.

The Interior I have is a brand new one that was put in to replace the old one. I really would like to see some original photos of my car when it was new 40 years ago. as there are some unanswered bodywork questions I have, eg did it have an under bonnet spoiler, originally have a webasto in place etc it certainly has evidence of all the above now.

No comments:

Post a Comment